- formulate policies and direct the operations
- oversee the activities of various departments and implement the
organization’s policies on a day-to-day basis
- responsible for purchasing, hiring, training, quality control,
and day-to-day supervisory duties.
- formulate policies, manage daily operations, and plan the use
of materials and human resources
- propose budgets for projects and programs and make decisions
on staff training and equipment purchases.
- hire and support personnel to carry out specific parts of the
- supervise the work of these employees, review their output,
and establish administrative procedures and policies.