- Promote a diverse, culturally competent, and respectful workplace.
- Direct, manage and administer the personnel policies and procedures,
including hiring, evaluation, discipline, labor relations, compensation
and benefits and organizational development so that qualified employees
are efficiently performing well-defined tasks.
- work directly with a staff to provide various support services
- executing strategies to improve efficiency and customer service
- if applicable; managing the department’s overall day-to-day
office operations responsibilities; providing office technology
management; and performing additional duties, as assigned.